The following are the terms and conditions governing your (hereinafter “Publisher”) relationship with YOMORA 4MEDIA LIMITED, HE374922 (hereinafter “YOMORA 4MEDIA LIMITED”) and the use of any website associated with YOMORA 4MEDIA LIMITED’s services (hereinafter “Site”). Publisher agrees to use the Site and any additional services offered by YOMORA 4MEDIA LIMITED only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. YOMORA 4MEDIA LIMITED reserves the right to make changes to the Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Publisher’s continued use of the Site after any such modification and notification thereof (which may be provided by e-mail to the email address provided in the course of Publisher’s registration with YOMORA 4MEDIA LIMITED) shall constitute Publisher’s consent to such modification.
Risk Warning Disclaimer:
- The Company is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of using the Service.
- New Technology. Client understands that using the Service is not limited to company platform, including other associated and related technologies are new and untested and outside of your or the Company’s control and adverse changes in market forces or the technology, broadly construed, will excuse the nonperformance by the Company under this Agreement including temporary interruption or permanent termination of your access to the Software and Services.
- Unfavorable regulatory environment. 4th Industrial Revolution technologies have been the subject of scrutiny by various regulatory bodies around the world. The functioning of the Platform could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or actions, including but not limited to restrictions of use of the Service.
- Risk of theft and hacking. Hackers or other groups or organizations may attempt to steal your data and password in any number of ways.
- Risk of security weaknesses of the Platform. There is a risk that the Platform may unintentionally include weaknesses or bugs in the source code.
- Risk of mining attacks. The Platform is susceptible to mining attacks, including but not limited to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, “selfish-mining” attacks, and race condition attacks. Any successful attacks can affect access to the Software and Services. Mining attacks, as described above, may also target other networks, which the Software interacts with, and consequently affect the Software performance and your access to the Services.
- Internet transmission risks. Client acknowledges that there are risks associated with using the Software and Services including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and internet connections. Client acknowledge that the Company shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays client may experience when using the Software and Services, howsoever caused.